An update is now available for those Pokemon Go players sporting an Android flavored handset. The only problem is that version .31 of the game is not yet available from the Google Play Store. Version .29 is what you get right now when loading the game from the Play Store. However, if you’re good at following directions, you can click on the sourcelink and download the latest version of Pokemon Go from APKMirror. As for those Pokemon trainers that use an iOS powered device, this very same update is coming your way.
Niantic founder John Hanke spoke at Comic-Con in San Diego last week about a future update that will give trainers the ability to trade Pokemon. This is not that update. Still, it does include a number of improvements and bug fixes.
The changelist includes:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
The update weighs in at 59.92MB. If you’d prefer to wait, the update will soon be found at the Google Play Store.